Foxtail Millet Noodles are a fresh & healthy alternate to regular noodles. Goodness of millets coupled with the fact that these are free from Maida, MSG and are not fried make them super healthy yet yummy meal for you and your home. Organic Wisdom’s foxtail noodles are of supreme quality and each box contains two packs along with tastemaker.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: Just gets ready in 10-15 minutes
- 1 packet of Organic Wisdom Millet Noodles
- 1 tsp. oil
- Grated garlic
- 2 split chilies
- 2 thin sliced onion
- 1/4 thin sliced capsicum
- ½ thin sliced red and yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup thin sliced cabbage
- ½ cup thin sliced beans
- Chopped spring onion for garnishing
- Organic Wisdom taste maker
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp red chili sauce
- ½ tsp vinegar
Cooking Tip: You may add partial or full tastemaker (masala) depending on your preferred spice level.
- Step 1: Boil enough water in a pan to completely dip Organic Wisdom’s Foxtail Millet Noodles. Add noodles to the boiling water. Add few drops of oil. Let it boil till the noodles soften (appx. 5 min).
- Step 2: Drain out the hot water & rinse the noodles in cold water. Keep it aside.
- Step 3: Heat oil in a pan on high flame. Once the oil is hot, bring it to medium flame and add chopped vinegar, chilies & onion. Sauté, until the onions softened.
- Step 4: Add thin sliced vegies now and let them cook for a while.
- Step 5: Once veggies soften, add tastemaker, vinegar, soy sauce and red chilli sauce. Let it cook for more 2 minutes.
- Step 6: Stir in the cooked noodles and serve hot.
Happy and healthy eating from Organic wisdom.