Multi-Millet Penne Pasta is a fresh & healthy alternate to regular noodles. Goodness of millets coupled with the fact that these are free from Maida, MSG and are not fried make them super healthy yet yummy meal for you and your home. Organic Wisdom’s multi millet penne pasta is of supreme quality comes with a tastemaker made from ayurvedic spices.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: Just gets ready in 10-15 minutes
- 1 packet of Organic Wisdom Millet Millet Penne Pasta
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1 tbsp whole wheat four
- Grated cheese
- Grated garlic
- One and a half cup milk
- ¼ cup boiled corn
- 1/4 thin sliced capsicum
- ½ thin sliced red and yellow bell pepper
- Black Pepper
- Step 1: Boil enough water in a pan to completely dip Organic Wisdom’s Multi-Millet Penne Pasta. Add pasta to the boiling water. Add few drops of oil. Let it boil till the pasta softens (appx. 5 min).
- Step 2: Drain out the hot water & rinse the noodles in cold water. Keep it aside.
- Step 3: Heat butter in a pan on slow flame. Once the butter melts, bring it to medium flame and add grated garlic, chopped veggies & corn. Sauté, whole wheat flour till it turns brown. Add milk, keep on whisking to avoid lumps. Add salt and black pepper.
- Step 4: Add pasta and grated cheese
- Step 5: Healthy & junk free white sauce Multi millet penne pasta is ready to serve and relish.
Happy and healthy eating from Organic wisdom.