Organic Wisdom’s Multigrain Daliya is a complete nutritious and tasty meal in itself. You can have it in your breakfast, lunch or dinner. It has Wheat, Rice, Ragi, Green Gram, Bajra, Sesame, and Ajwain. Full of Proteins, Calcium, Iron, other essential micronutrients and dietary fibre, it will make you feel full for longer hours.
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: Just gets ready in 10 minutes
- Multigrain Dalia
- Oil (or ghee)
- Cumin Seeds
- Mustard seeds
- Pinch of asafoetida
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Finely chopped onion
- Finely chopped carrot
- Finely chopped beans
- Finely chopped tomato
- Peas (optional)
- Red chilli powder
- Salt (as per taste)
- Step 1: Roast Multigrain Dalia on a non-stick pan & keep it aside.
- Step 2: In a cooker, heat 1tsp of oil, add cumin & mustard seeds. When it crackle, add asafoetida, finely chopped onion, ginger & garlic paste. Sauté for 2-3 min.
- Step 3: Add carrot, beans, tomato, peas & stir for 2 min.
- Step 4: Add turmeric, red chilli powder & salt as per your taste. Now, add Dalia in the cooker.
- Step 5: Add 3-4 times water to it & stir well. Cover the cooker & keep on medium flame for 3-4 whistles. Once done, serve hot.