Nutritious and tasty Ragi Idli can be a perfect way to start your day. Ragi (Finger Millet) is the powerhouse of calcium, iron & many other essential micro-nutrients. With Organic Wisdom's Ragi Idli Mix, you can effortlessly and conveniently include this magical millet into your diet.
Preparation time: 1 hour
Cooking time: Just gets ready in 20 minutes
- Ragi Idli Mix
- Soured Curd (or butter milk)
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for greasing
- Eno/ Baking soda (optional)
- Step 1: Take Ragi Idli Mix in a bowl (400g). Add 400g soured curd (or butter milk). Add salt as per taste in batter and mix well until there are no lumps left.
- Step 2: Set it aside for minimum 1 hour (You can add pinch of Eno/ Baking Soda).
- Step 3: Pour batter into greased idli moulds & steam cook in an idli cooker for 15-20 min.
- Step 4: Serve hot with chutney or sambhar.